LORINS Chicken Pasta Salad
- 1 whole chicken breast, shredded
- 2 lemon slices, for boiling
- 300g. spiral pasta
- 1 small carrot, cut into thin matchstick strips
- 1 small red bell pepper, seeded and cut into thin matchstick strips
- 1 stalk celery, cut into thin matchstick strips
- 1 small white cucumber, halved, seeded and cut into thin matchstick strips
- 1 pack LORINS SAKTORAP Patis
- 1 tsp. sugar
- 1 tbsp. LORINS Vinegar
- 1 tbsp. LORINS Soy Sauce
- 1 pc. small red chili, seeded and finely chopped
- 1 large clove garlic, minced
- Boil chicken breast and add lemon slices.
- Cook pasta for 10-12 minutes. Rinse under cold running water. Set aside.
- ix carrots, bell pepper, celery and cucumber with LORINS SAKTORAP Patis, LORINS Soy Sauce and LORINS Vinegar in a large salad bowl.
- Drain the chicken and shred into smaller pieces. Mix chicken and pasta into the dressing.
- Cover and leave in the fridge for about an hour. Bring the salad to room temperature before serving.