- 1 milk fish; fried or grilled
- ½ cup string beans; sliced
- 4 pieces okra, cut diagonally
- ½ cup squash; cut in cubes
- 1 onion; sliced
- 2 tomatoes; sliced
- 1 cup jute leaves (saluyot)
- 1 root ginger; crushed
- 1 sachet (30g) Lorins Bagoong
- 1½ cup water
- In a casserole, bring water to boil then add the onion, ginger
and tomatoes. Cook for 3 minutes.
- Add 1 sachet of LORINS BAGOONG then boil for 5 minutes.
- Remove the scum on top of the soup and then add the fried or
grilled fish. Simmer for 5 minutes.
- Add vegetables and cook until done.
- Stir then serve.