LORINS Pork Fingers
- 300 grams pork belly
- 1 sachet (30g) of LORINS BAGOONG
- 1/8 cup of LORINS NIPA SAP VINEGAR
- 1/8 cup brown sugar
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 3/4 cup water
- freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tbsp. cooking oil
- In a cooking pot, place the pork pieces, water and cooking oil,
bring to boil and simmer until water has totally evaporated.
- Add the garlic, and then lower the heat.
- Fry the pork until brown and crispy.
- Add 2 tbsp of water and vinegar then stir.
- Add Lorins Bagoong, brown sugar and black pepper, cook for 2
minutes while stirring.