LORINS Seafood Salad
- 250g small-sized shrimp
- 2 tbsp. lemon juice for boiling
- 2 tbsp. white onion, roundly sliced
- 1-2 pcs. chili, minced
- 2 tbsp. lemon grass, minced
- 2 tbsp. celery, chopped
- 2 tbsp. LORINS SAKTORAP Patis
- 2 tbsp. lemon juice for dressing
- 1/2 bunch lettuce, shredded
- 5-8 pcs. small potatoes
- 2-5 pcs. mint leaves, shredded
- Separately boil shrimps and potatoes. Add lemon to the shrimp while boiling. Drain and set aside in a bowl then remove shrimp skin.
- Prepare salad dressing. Mix chili, red onion, LORINS SAKTORAP Patis, and lemon juice.
- Add salad dressing on boiled shrimp and potatoes.
- Add onion, celery, lettuce, and mint leaves. Toss then serve.