LORINS Sili Ensalada
- 2 pcs red and green bell pepper (sweet variety), julienned cut
- 1 medium size white onions, cut in small slices
- 2 pcs tomatoes cut in small slices
- 1/2 chicken breast, boiled then shredded
- 7 pcs calamansi
- 2 tbsp LORINS BAGOONG
- Grill the bell pepper until it is tender. Halve and remove seeds and core.
- Place in a bowl then mix shredded chicken with sliced tomatoes, onions, LORINS Bagoong and calamansi mixture as dressing.
- For more refreshing taste place in the refrigerator then serve.