LORINS Summer Salad
- 1 medium size slightly ripe mango, cut into large dice
- 1 small white onion
- 2 medium size tomatoes
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped finely
- 1 tsp. siling labuyo
- 1 LORINS SAKTORAP ALAMANG GUISADO
- 1 tbsp. vegetable oil
- Slice off the mango flesh from the seed. Cut the mango flesh into large dice and the onion into strips.
- Chop the tomatoes and remove the seeds. Put mango flesh, onion and tomatoes in a salad bowl. Set aside.
- Heat oil and sauté garlic and siling labuyo until brown.
- Add the onion and stir in the LORINS SAKTORAP Alamang.
- Pour in the fried LORINS SAKTORAP Alamang to the mango salad and stir with other ingredients. Serve.