LORINS Tender Pork with Tomato and Bagoong Sauce
- 2 pcs liempo, cut into chunks
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 medium onion, minced
- 2 medium tomatoes, sliced
- 2 pcs long chili, chopped
- 2 cups water
- 1 cup tomato sauce
- 1 pc eggplant, sliced
- 2 tbsp LORINS BAGOONG
- Sauté garlic, onion, and pork until slightly brown. Add water, and then bring to boil until meat is tender.
- On a separate pan, fry the eggplant until tender. Set aside.
- Once the meat is tender, remove broth and set aside. Add long chili, tomatoes and tomato sauce.
- Add LORINS Bagoong, stir then add the broth back to the cooking pot.
- Bring to a boil and simmer for 10 minutes then serve with fried eggplant on top.